Worldwide Golf Insurance from only £15.00*
WHY PAY MORE FOR LESS COVER?
*The annual premium of £15.00 provides our Selective Cover insuring your Personal Liability, Personal Accident and Hole in One! Full details of the terms and conditions are contained in our policy wording.
Insurance Cover for Individual Golfers
- Currently around 250,000 golfers play under the GOLFGUARD Golf Insurance umbrella.
- GOLFGUARD has specialised in arranging golf insurance since 1989
- Our excellent reputation has been built by offering extensive benefits as standard policy while providing a first class service to our clients at extremely competitive premiums.
- We arrange cover for individual golfers, groups, Societies and Golf Clubs. Group cover for golfers is available at very low cost and can be tailored to suit the particular requirements of a Golf Club or Society. The premium will depend on the cover required and the number of golfers you have. For further details see further details under our Group Cover heading or telephone our office for a quotation on 0800 581801.
- GOLFGUARD also arranges insurance for golf buggies. If you own a golf buggy and require cover, do give us a ring and we will be pleased to provide details. A 15% discount applies where both cover for your golf buggy and your golf equipment is arranged.
- To discuss your particular requirements please telephone us on 0800 581801.
Insurance Product Information Document
Please click here to see the Insurance Product Information Document for the Individual Golfers insurance.
The latest Key Facts, Policy Wording with the Full Terms and Conditions of the cover and off line Application Form can be viewed on the page and downloaded or printed off. If you prefer to apply by post, just complete the downloaded Application Form and return with your payment to:
GOLFGUARD Ltd, PO Box 270, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3WP
IMPORTANT – Please note that no cover will apply until we receive and process a satisfactory Application Form.
The policy documentation with the full terms and conditions of the insurance cover will then be processed and issued within 5 working days of the cover date.
“I was unable to play in a Golf Tournament in Spain due to a broken ankle the day before I was due to play! Fortunately I was insured and received the fee back that I had paid to enter the competition.”